01 02 03 Craftmosh: AAA Cards Challenge - It's our second birthday!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AAA Cards Challenge - It's our second birthday!!

34
It's the AAA Cards Challenge 2nd Birthday and to celebrate, the Design Team are having a blog hop! You should have arrived here from Jane's blog.  The blog hop starts at the AAA Cards Challenge page.  We hope you'll join us in the fun - there are lots of prizes up for grabs!


For my card I chose to go very red.  I used the fabulous My Favorite Things Die-Namics Birthday Centerpieces die, cut in the front of a card base made from Paper Trey Ink Pure Poppy cardstock.  Their card is really sturdy (I think it is 120lb) perfect for card bases.  I then die cut a 2 from the MFT Die-namics Bright Lights Numbers in DCWV gold glitter card stock.  I adhered it inside the card so you can see it peep through to the front when the card is shut. To finish, I applied clear Wink of Stella glitter pen and Glossy Accents to the letters on the front, et voila! Super quick, simple and effective :D


Here are some of our wonderful, kind and generous sponsors - go check them out.  All of us on the DT team love their stuff!!!


So what do you need to do to win some of the great goodies?  The guidelines are below, and can also be found at the AAA Cards Challenge website. 


I'm also offering a little crafty bundle of goodies to someone who gives my favourite answer to the question below in the comments on my blog. 

So my question is:

I love discovering new crafty products but often the crazes drive things out of stock (and me crazy!)  What is the best product you've discovered that is completely underrated right now?

Your next stop on the blog is the fabulous Justine.  If you get lost at any time, all of the links are below:

Ceal
Coralynn
Jane
Jenny (me!)
Justine
Melissa
Sandie
Sarah 
Stephanie 

I can't believe the AAA Cards Challenge is already celebrating its  
year!!!!  

Please join in the fun - we can't see what CAS creations you come up with to help us celebrate!!!

Jenny 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38