01 02 03 Craftmosh: Clean and Simple Altenew Thanks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Clean and Simple Altenew Thanks

34
Hi everyone!!

Popping in briefly to show you a quick, clean and simple card I made this week using tbe Altenew stamp set 'Wild Hibiscus'.  


I used Tim Holtz watercolor paper taped down to a board smooth side up.  I then wet a rectangle in the centre with clean clear water.  Using distress inks in Candied Apple, Barn Door and Abandoned Coral, I painted a graduated wash using a small flat brush over the rectangle of water.  I let it air dry then did a second layer with just the inks, and let it dry again.


Once dry, I used my powder tool to ensure no static cling, and then stamped the large flower from Wild Hibiscus in Versamark ink.  I then heat embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder.  If you have the stamp set, you may notice I slightly curved the stem of the flower.  The benefits of clear stamps!!!


Finally I stamped the sentiment from The Ton's Vintage Frames in Versafine Onyx Black and mounted it to a Simon Says Stamp A2 red card base (I think it is Schoolhouse  Red) using Be Creative double sided tape.

I am entering this into the Addicted to CAS challenge this week:


Hope you are having a fun week!   The snow just started again here. Another weekend of digging driveways Boooo!

Jenny

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38